Level : Medium
Do I realy need this?
Our 2 day course is only carried out on weekends. It is intended for active tourism fans who want to start training in our school.
For a relatively short period of time our experienced instructors will show you the abc’s of bushcraft in extreme wilderness conditions.
This course lasts 2 days
Groups range from 3 to 12 people
Each group of 3-6 people is guided by a certified instructor, while a group of 6-12 people is attended by a certified instructor and an instructor assistant.
of this course is to demonstrate basic survival skills in the wild.
- Learn how to find suitable camping locations
- How to build a fire using various useful methods and techniques
- Get to know about different types of fires
- Set up temporary shelter using minimal materials
- At the end of the day you will have a picnic over the fire
- Learn how to obtain water
- Then learn how to filter it
- Our instructor teaches you about the common edible plants and mushrooms of the forest as well as the ways they can be cooked while one is in survivalist conditions
- You will learn how to find your geographical bearings and become proficient with a topographical map and compass
The Course Program
Date of the Courses
See below in the order chart
List of Equipment
A list of the equipment required can be found here
We would like to remind you that the acquired knowledge will help you in your further training and participation in later expeditions as well as tracking tours of the Wolfin survival school. Experience builds upon itself.
You can take the course alone or with your family and friends. You also may choose the location of the course to be carried out while meeting with your instructor. More detailed information on the individual course passage can be found in the course program.
If you are interested in our trial course program yet you are sure you want to learn and be able to do more we would recommend that you take part in a 5 day detailed course in Karelia. This course is designed for individuals with little or no wilderness survival experience.
* this program is highly flexible, and changes in location and season can be made
** Food supplies are provided by the school but the instructor assigns a cook on duty from the participants list.
*** If you have a specific dietary restrictions, please, mention this when booking a course.
**** We will help you plan your travel from start to finish.
If you have any questions, please, contact us at +7(495) 6433474 or via e-mail at email@example.com